Republicans and Democrats

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RugerNiner, Jan 13, 2006.

1. RugerNiner

RugerNiner New Member

2. polishshooter

polishshooter Active Member

Gosh, even good old wholesome sweet all-American Housewife Laura BUSH looks HOT compared to those Libby lemon pusses...

But did you notice how in REAL life Republicans/Conservatives GENERALLY seem happier, optimistic, and fun to be around, while Democrats/Liberals are always so angry, pessimistic, frowning and just plain old DISAGREEABLE? About ANYTHING...Gosh, it must be a bear just to get UP in the morning and face a new day with all that pent up "uglinesss..."

How do I copy this to send it to a few friends?
  3. flopshot

flopshot New Member

JEEZ!!!! that ain't fair and balanced ... after seeing that poster i can't wait for some of that good old Reagan trickle down supply side econmics.
  4. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

Right-click on the image and save it to your hard drive. (Be sure to remember where you saved it! ;) ) You can then insert the image into an email to send to your friends.
  5. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

They're almost as UGLY as what they stand for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Ruger, you should save the Demo images, then go into business making up dart targets from them for use at the local pub. :D Oh, by the way, you forgot one Republican face that deserves to be there: Condy Rice. :cool:
  7. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Oh no, that is funny. But I'll agree with flopshot, not fair and balanced. But funny, yes.
  8. BobMcG

BobMcG Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Good one! LMAO!!!
  9. polishshooter

You know, as much as I LOVE Condi Rice, sometimes I REALLY wish she would get a different "do" (She sometimes looks like me after a hard day at the range just before I need my haircut- "bad hat hair...")and maybe get that gap in the front teeth fixed...if she's going to beat Hillary for President, those "mean-spirited" reporters and pundits will crucify her enough without cheap shots at her teeth and hair... ;)

But even with THAT she would look hot compared to the rest of those Libby hags!
  10. RKBA

RKBA New Member

Nope...I like her just the way she is.......don't change a thing.....
  11. Sackett

Sackett Member

And Condi looks real good in leather. "Condi for Pres." I'm for it.
  12. polishshooter

You know, YEARS ago in an argument I bet a boss that was a flaming Liberal that the FIRST black President, and the FIRST woman president would both be REPUBLICANS, because you get places as a Republican by MERIT not as a "token..." And he LAUGHED at me!

I WONDER if Condi wins does he pay me DOUBLE???? :D :D :D

I DID stay in touch with him... :cool:
  13. We could do a hell of a lot worse, Sackett, Hillary for example :::shudder:::.
  14. thunderstruck507

thunderstruck507 New Member

both sides are so full of it, it makes me sick personally...but yes its funny

I don't like forced religion and tax breaks to those who don't spend money anyway any more than I like the garbage democrats shove around.

But regardless i'm not here for politics
  15. Deputy Dawg

Deputy Dawg Active Member

Hillary for Pres.I hope not, what a nightmare that would be for all gun owners.
  16. berto64

berto64 Active Member

I'm curious, just what in hell are the dems planning that they don't want the populace to be armed against?

There has to be a plan that they do not want opposed as they take more of our rights & freedoms away.

Phuque'em!