Request for advice on proper sling installation - 1777 AN IX French Infantry Musket.

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by Hawke, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Hawke

Hawke New Member

Hi all,

I've made good on my threat to purchase one of these beauties along with a proper sling from Dixie Gun Works. I *think* I have the sling installed correctly, but would love it if someone could point me to some illustrations for comparison. All advice welcome! (I'd post pictures of mine save that I have yet to figure out how to get pictures from our new camera onto this wretched device.) Thanks to all in advance!

(My internet search-fu has proved less-than-awesome in this particular pursuit of knowledge...)