Request for state specific carry laws

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by rentalguy1, Nov 24, 2010.

1. rentalguy1

rentalguy1 Former Guest

The topic came up in another thread about the legalities of consuming alcohol while legally carrying a firearm. That got me to thinking, and then researching, and that became time consuming. Having two others in the house that want to use the computer, and a screaming two month old that had her first immunizations yesterday, I thought it might be easier to do it this way. If you could, please post a link to your state's carry laws in this thread. That will be useful to all of us, I think.

If a thread like this already exists, please feel free to smack about the head and shoulders as you see fit. I looked, but not very hard, and couldn't find one.
  2. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

3. rentalguy1

rentalguy1 Former Guest

Yup Yup! I can at least find the answer quicker now. If anyone knows offhand about drinking and carrying in your own state and you have a link about it, please still post it for quick reference.
  4. johnlives4christ

johnlives4christ Former Guest

in kentucky you cannot carry concealed any place that serves alcohol for consumption on the premises if they get over 50% of their income from said drinks. it doesnt say anything about open carry. and it doesnt say you cant drink while carrying. just that you cannot carry concealed in a bar basically
  5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan New Member

New Jersey's carry law: You can't so don't ask.
  6. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    My rule is simple, if I might get in trouble for doing something, then I don't do it! Why would any one drink while carring a firearm? That's like pulling the mask off the old Lone Ranger!