Request prayers for my wife

Discussion in 'Religious Discussions' started by BlackEagle, Sep 9, 2012.

1. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Thanks again, all, for the prayers. My wife just asked if I could put this update on the thread:

Could you please pray that this would be a profitable meeting and that the bullying, intimidation, and personnel mismanagement would come to light and be dealt with. That the right people would be at that meeting who would present a balanced, true view of my wife and the situation. At the very least that this supervisor would get off my wife's case.
  2. crystalphoto

crystalphoto Member

Will do!
  3. gunguy25

gunguy25 New Member

Prayers sent from here.
  4. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

I will continue the prayers as well, BlackEagle.

And to any that read that insulting and belittling message before I got it deleted:

Christ was very clear that we are to come to God in prayer over EVERYTHING, not just life-and-death issues. In fact, we are to pray "without ceasing".
  5. BlackEagle

Many thanks for the prayers all;

Will keep you-all updated as things develop.

My wife is watching this and is encouraged by the responses here.

Terry, thanks. I didn't see the post.
  6. 01brian

01brian New Member

BlackEagle, I hope the best for you and your wife. Its a difficult thing when work goes that direction. We do spend a large portion of our lives out in the world earning money for neccesities and entertainment to enjoy our one shot at life. I think its a shame when coworkers/bosses act like that. God Bless You and Your Family :)
  7. IShootBack

IShootBack Well-Known Member

Sorry to chime in here so late - I went through a similar situation that lasted three years or so. It's a hard thing to endure. The hardest thing for me was learning to forgive them 70X7. Once I learned that, and it was difficult, the situation seemed to get better and better.

I'll be praying for you and yours.
    Chaplain Jefro
  8. BlackEagle

All, thanks for the ongoing prayers.

My wife had a good meeting Thursday with her supervisor's boss and several other people.

The upshot of the meeting is that, as much as possible, the problematic supervisor will not be on the same shift pattern as my wife and there will be some other changes that should make the work environment better.

Things seem to be resolving themselves now. It's not all over yet, but is closer to being done.

My wife has been greatly encouraged by reading this thread and by your prayers and says a big thank you to all.
  9. rosierita

rosierita Active Member

:thumbsup: great news! thank you for the update.
  10. dad2thebone

dad2thebone New Member

glad to see it turn around a bit for you. im still sending prayers for you and the wife that all things will turn out
  11. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

The righting of wrongs will continue -
  12. BlackEagle

Thanks again, all.

It's an ongoing process and will work out in God's time.

Psalm 47:7-8
    For God is the King of all the earth;
    sing praises with a psalm!
    God reigns over the nations;
    God sits on his holy throne.

If God is king of all the earth, He has control over all things, even our work situations, and will right the wrongs. But He tells us to ask Him for these things, so thanks for joining me in asking, just as we join in asking for other things on behalf of others on this forum.
  13. Kelzebubba

Kelzebubba New Member

I had something like that recently at my former employer come up. My super kept making things up and got his boss on board with it as well. I missed a few days due to a car wreck, sadly the work I did for my supervisor went undone and he had no clue how to do it, so due to it shaming a few people. Needless to say in the end after going up the chain of command I had HR saying they didn't see I did anything wrong, but if my supervisor thought it was necessary they would back them up. I could prove he was lying and no one cared. So your wife is in my thoughts and I hope all works well for her. I lost 7 years at a company because of a lying jerk, so I hope her supervisor gets what he deserves.