Resident Evil, the latest shoot em up zombie game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gun runner, Oct 30, 2012.

1. gun runner

gun runner Former Guest

Its a coincedence that another member mentioned a game recently when I been wanting to put this question about a game since last night for help but finally got enough nerve to put it on tff now without worrying about getting in trouble from the owners of the site here. Its a question about the new resident evil game on ps3. So far I got done killing some zombies off with a 9mm semi auto pistol :D and all of a sudden a plane or helicopter flies into a building and drops back down dropping fuel then explodes and you have to get outta there but I always get a vehicle that drops on leon(the guy that I control in the game) and then the mission fails because I die. I also bought a brand new medal of honor that came out on ps3. Both are cool games. Im 24 going to be 25 on November 12th next month and I will admit I play ps3, I like dipping copenhagen snuff while I play games. My wife thinks Im addicted and obssesed with guns because thats all I talk about when I get off of work and thats all I buy is SHOOT EM UP games :D Thanks for any help. The mission that Im having trouble on is in the beginning of the resident evil new game.
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2012
  2. Appliancedude

Appliancedude Well-Known Member

No help on the game, as I don't play them, but arn't we all obsessed by guns. Isn't that why we hang out here? I know its sure not because of Highboy:D
  3. gun runner

gun runner Former Guest

i got through it, damn zombies are fighting me but my 9mm is taking the zombies down :D