Resourceful people can never be disarmed

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by whymememe, Jun 7, 2012.

1. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

2. hunter29180

hunter29180 Active Member

Yep! it "ZIPPED" that rubber band across the room and smacked Tony across the ear and then impacted the teachers behind..:eek::eek:...you could hear my yelps of pain 3 blocks away!!!:eek::eek::eek:
  3. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

Hey, they got the job done.
  4. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

My first firing weapon was a .22cal. Rubber band, nail and a couple pieces of wood and a small copper tube. Neat.

My grandfather, unknown to him, gave me the idea after making me one that shot rubber bands.
  5. armoredman

armoredman New Member

I watched a LE video of a max custody inmate assemble a homemade firearm in Canada. This gun was constructed from a Coke can, a pen body, lighter, steel wool, match heads, a battery, a potato chip bag, a bolt, and solder scraped off the bed welds. This mess was quickly and efficiently constructed, (with Security watching, the inmate volunteered to show them how it was done), into a reloadable firearm capable of penetrating a sheet metal fence. The inmate never shot a person with it, just target practice out the cell window.
    Work in a prison sometime and understand homemade weapons. Take a bunch of plastic baggies, wet newspaper, wire and an outlet, and what do you have? A form for melting down plastic into homemade plastic knives, undetectable by x-ray. Yes, it DOES work. Hell, I've see a plastic bucket turned into shanks, and a Maalox bottle turned into a lighter powered bomb, all done inside the most secure facilities in the world.
    If people think resourceful people with far more available materials can't make thinks a wee bit better, then those people are very wrong.
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2012
  6. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Proves everything I ever thought about the average cons intelligence.