Response e-mail from "Obama"

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ShawnDow, Oct 16, 2012.

1. ShawnDow

ShawnDow Member

So if you all don't know.. you can in theory e-mail the president... So.. I send an e-mail in regards to the mandatory school lunch program... here was the reply....

October 15, 2012

Dear Shawn:

Thank you for writing and sharing your perspective. I appreciate your taking the time to offer your comments on the issues facing our Nation.

My Administration will continue to take bold action to secure a brighter future for our country. In our democracy, it is not necessary for everyone to always agree. But we must all remain engaged and committed to work together as we build a stronger, fairer, and more prosperous America.

Please know the trials and triumphs of Americans like you motivate my Administration to continue working to overcome the challenges before us. To learn more about my Administration or to contact me in the future, please visit www.WhiteHouse.gov.

Thank you, again, for writing.

Sincerely,

Barack Obama

I tried to cut and copy the cool "letter head" it was written on... no such luck....
    Some how, I don't think this guy read a single thing I wrote about... this is way too generic.
  2. Country101

Country101 Active Member

ya think.....
  3. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

Dumb ass doesn't even know the USA is a Representative Republic NOT a Democracy!
  4. nmckenzie

nmckenzie Well-Known Member

Just so there'd be no mistake I suppose, Obbie mentioned MY Administration three times in the space of a short note. Guess he must see it slipping away. I pray he won't be able to make the same claim after the election.
  5. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

He has been sending form letters to families of Afganistan military casualties. Wonder if it's the same one?
  6. therewolf

therewolf New Member

The Chicago Unemployment Office

33 South State Street

Chicago, Ill. 60603 ...;)
  7. ShawnDow

ShawnDow Member

Here was my reply back....

I do not appreciate the fact that you sent me a bulk e-mail response in regards to my concern involving the new mandatory school lunch program! I now realize just how little you actually pay attention to the People of the United States. I also gather by your generic response that you Mr. Barack Obama, did in fact, NOT read the e-mail I had sent you. I will repay you with the same interest you showed me during the next election. And if I need to put it into lay-man's terms for you... You do NOT have my vote!
    Again thank you for showing me, that you in fact, don't care about America or its People.
    Disgusted by your response,
    Mr. Shawn M. Dow
  8. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member

What he really meant was, bla bla bla bla bla
  9. nmckenzie

nmckenzie Well-Known Member

Or, if you're from New York (as I once was); yada, yada, yada, yada, yada.