1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Restoration - H&R Premier 32

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by thepiperofseville, Aug 7, 2012.

1. thepiperofseville

thepiperofseville New Member

I just picked up this little guy in a backwoods shop for $25 in hopes of restoring it to working order and reasonable appearance. It's not fancy, but I think it would make a reliable carry. I have a good idea of what it is, but I was looking for some insight by anyone who knows about the old H&Rs.
    I also found something called the Smith & Wesson Shop Manual; would I use something like that to help identify parts and problems or should I seek out an actual schematic? Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. 3/2 STA SS

3/2 STA SS Active Member

For it's age I don't know if I would restore it...I have ammo for it if interested.
  3. thepiperofseville

thepiperofseville New Member

Why do you say?
  4. 3/2 STA SS

3/2 STA SS Active Member

Usually when you restore a pistol is decreases the value,unless it is done professionally which usually cost a bunch, and that one appears to be in good shape for it's age. Many collectors like them in original condition. Just my opinion.