1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

1. Bubblehead

Bubblehead New Member

In the washroom in the airport I saw this handwritten sign posted over one of
    those hot air hand dryers:

"Please push button and listen for a short message from the President!"
  2. JohnBrainard

JohnBrainard New Member

That makes me want to print that out with O's logo on self adhesive paper and put it on hand dryers whenever I use a public restroom!

Somehow, when I read it the first time, I misunderstood it to have said over the toilet in a restroom which would make just as much sense!
  3. artabr

artabr New Member

I like it. :D

Art
  4. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Thanks, I couldn't have said it better.

The difference is that one will dry your hands and the other will dry up the job market.
  5. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

Now that is funny!

My democrat buddy did not appreciate it, though -