resurrected the freebie

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by JLA, Nov 18, 2012.

1. gunguy25

gunguy25 New Member

very cool.
  2. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

12 gauge 2.75" shotshells
  3. BETH

BETH Well-Known Member

4. soundguy

soundguy Well-Known Member

very nice!

reminds me of an 12g autoloader ( no name brand ) that I got for 55$ off a buddy. he had dropped it into a lake fishing and pulled it right back out... but the wood got discolored and the laquer came off it. in his xzeal to clean it he removed a good big to the blueing or blacking.. makes a nice 'truck' gun

it was inthe drink for maybee 30 seconds. my guess is he could have taken the furniture off and dried and wiped metal down with alcohol and it would have been fine at the end of the day.

he cleane dit till it was cosmetically ruined though....

still.. yours was free.. hard to beat free!

NICE
  5. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

I got a Winchester ranger in the closet ive had for years that was free too. It is a parts gun tho. its missing a couple of small pieces of the action that are out of stock at Numrichs. Maybe someday ill finish it up or find the parts anyway. It is an autoloader that has the recoil system and springs forward of the reciever under the handguard, so it can be made short as well with a pistol grip. I think it would be cool to have an autoloader street howitzer.