Retrieving threads

Discussion in 'TFF Technical Support Forum & Suggestion Box' started by jim summers, Nov 23, 2009.

1. jim summers

jim summers Active Member

I reside in southern Indiana, you can almost step
    If i post a thread can i retrieve it once it is posted (example i make a mistake in the thread i post and i want to retrieve it to correct the mistake)
  2. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

The only thing you can do is edit it. you can change anything in your post. So if you said something you wanted to retract you could hit the edit button and erease as much of the bo bo you like. You will need to leave at least one character up for instance an "x" Then you can ask admin to trash it if you want.

Did that answer your question?

OK read your post again. I thought you were talking about a post and not a whole thread..

NEVERMIND

edit: actually this is a perfect example like when you get your answer you can ask admin to trash this. hehehehehehehe I wish i was drinking right now
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2009
  3. jim summers

jim summers Active Member

I reside in southern Indiana, you can almost step
    Yes i believe you did answer my question, thank you,
    I hate computers but more than that i hate not being able to use one effectively.
  4. TIRED TRAVELER

TIRED TRAVELER New Member

Jim, FYI, even in other "Forums" that use "V Bulletin" and allow one to delete a "post" you can not delete the first post of a new thread.

JIM