Return of the Militias

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by 22WRF, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Shooter45

Shooter45 *Administrator* Staff Member

I had heard about this the first part of the week on XM radio. As I recall, the research and report was made by the NAACP. Go figure.:rolleyes:
  2. Rocket J Squirl

Rocket J Squirl New Member

What the liberals are trying to do is create a racial devide.

The problem with that is there are black and latino groups forming in hte urban regions, who would rather shoot at UN peace keepers, than whitie.
  3. doug66

doug66 New Member

Yeah, that is the last thing I need; so wack job from either an inner city or the east or west coast telling me what to do. This is Kansas, where some us still think we are in the wild west. Leave us rednecks alone.
  4. graehaven

graehaven Well-Known Member

It's called, "looking for any excuse whatsoever" to disarm the public, the law abiding ones.

So concerned are they about a few fringe individuals (who probably aren't so fringe - they're just constitutional), rather than being concerned about those whizzing all over the constitution - as in Obama and nearly every member of congress (except Ron Paul). They all need to go. They had their chance.

They just confirmed one of the most anti- 2nd amendment judges in the history of the supreme court. Unbe-freakin-lievable. Every republican who confirmed her should be thrown out of office, and of course, every democrat too.

Any of them who have voted for ANY tax increase or ANY increase in spending, while they've been in office, whether for 2 years or decades, should be thrown out. ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!! :mad:
  5. dge479

dge479 New Member

I aint far off from you there.
  6. prebanjoe

prebanjoe New Member

The SPLC is a scam. Worthless reds and pinkos that have found yet another way to exploit our good nature. Problem is that they have been designated as an "intell" source to Homeland Security Fusion Centers. While most LE and Mil are good joes that just toss the crap that SPLC spews in their publications, I'm not sure about the administrators and leaders, i.e. National Police Chiefs.

The key to everything is preserving the 2nd Amend. When it's gone, so are we.
  7. Islandboy

Islandboy New Member

It strikes me that if they can "label" every conscientious objector as part of an organized enemy, they create a hate group in the minds of sheep.

Any objector who gets near a Mic or camera should first declare that they are independently minded, and are not part of This group or that.
    They should also declare that they are a Law abiding American citizen.
    That should help, because then they have to claim that these individuals are lying, which means attacking individual citizens. It is easier when they can lump people into these groups that they target.
  8. Islandboy

Islandboy New Member

Actually, what about the designation "conscientious objector"
    That in itself declares a measure of independent thinking, and if attacked, is an attack on individuals, not a group per se.
    There has to be a level of organization, but on a very personal level.
    Just thinking aloud.....
  9. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

"Concientious Objector" cuts both ways. When I joined the Army (transfer from National Guard) I declared my affiliation as Quaker. It took intervention by my state's Senator to get them to allow me to take an MOS which would potentially put me in combat as anything but a medic.

I have often wondered what a real criminal investigator might turn up if the spotlight was really put on the SPLC. My dealings with them got pretty hot for awhile, including a late night visit I could never prove was actually sponsored by them.

Pops