Return of the Militias

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by 22WRF, Aug 13, 2009.

1. prebanjoe

prebanjoe New Member

The SPLC is a scam. Worthless reds and pinkos that have found yet another way to exploit our good nature. Problem is that they have been designated as an "intell" source to Homeland Security Fusion Centers. While most LE and Mil are good joes that just toss the crap that SPLC spews in their publications, I'm not sure about the administrators and leaders, i.e. National Police Chiefs.

The key to everything is preserving the 2nd Amend. When it's gone, so are we.
  2. Islandboy

Islandboy New Member

It strikes me that if they can "label" every conscientious objector as part of an organized enemy, they create a hate group in the minds of sheep.

Any objector who gets near a Mic or camera should first declare that they are independently minded, and are not part of This group or that.
    They should also declare that they are a Law abiding American citizen.
    That should help, because then they have to claim that these individuals are lying, which means attacking individual citizens. It is easier when they can lump people into these groups that they target.
  3. Islandboy

Islandboy New Member

Actually, what about the designation "conscientious objector"
    That in itself declares a measure of independent thinking, and if attacked, is an attack on individuals, not a group per se.
    There has to be a level of organization, but on a very personal level.
    Just thinking aloud.....
  4. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

"Concientious Objector" cuts both ways. When I joined the Army (transfer from National Guard) I declared my affiliation as Quaker. It took intervention by my state's Senator to get them to allow me to take an MOS which would potentially put me in combat as anything but a medic.

I have often wondered what a real criminal investigator might turn up if the spotlight was really put on the SPLC. My dealings with them got pretty hot for awhile, including a late night visit I could never prove was actually sponsored by them.

Pops