Revelation

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Dog leg, Dec 24, 2009.

1. Dog leg

Dog leg New Member

I'm looking for some information on a shotgun I don't know much about this beside it was my first shogun some thrity years ago(1975). It was sold by western auto store under the revelation brand name and was a 4.10 bolt action held three shells. If any one could come up with model numbers i would be more than happy.

Don
  2. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

If it is a bolt action shotgun, it is probably a Mossberg. Somewhere on the gun should be a model number. Normally something like 101.0134, or something similar. You can check it against this cross-reference list.

http://www.e-gunparts.com/crossref.asp
  3. Dog leg

Dog leg New Member

That the problam I want to buy a gun like the first one I traded that gun off thrity years ago that is why Im not for sure of the models that where sold