1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Revelation

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Dog leg, Dec 24, 2009.

1. Dog leg

Dog leg New Member

I'm looking for some information on a shotgun I don't know much about this beside it was my first shogun some thrity years ago(1975). It was sold by western auto store under the revelation brand name and was a 4.10 bolt action held three shells. If any one could come up with model numbers i would be more than happy.

Don
  2. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

If it is a bolt action shotgun, it is probably a Mossberg. Somewhere on the gun should be a model number. Normally something like 101.0134, or something similar. You can check it against this cross-reference list.

http://www.e-gunparts.com/crossref.asp
  3. Dog leg

Dog leg New Member

That the problam I want to buy a gun like the first one I traded that gun off thrity years ago that is why Im not for sure of the models that where sold