The Firearms Forum banner

Revolver highride hip holster ???

2K views 0 replies 0 participants last post by  Zigzag2 
G
#1 ·
thomasray
(6/15/02 11:31:29 am)
Reply | Edit | Del All Revolver highride hip holster ???
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello.. I got a SW Model 25-5 in 45 long colt. I want a highride Kieth style holster for it. All I get from google are automatic 'stick it in your sock' type hits.

Any suggestions are appreci8ted. twr

Tac401
Administrator
(6/15/02 1:51:08 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del

Re: Revolver highride hip holster ???
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome Aboard thomasray!

I think you will find one here www.desantisholster.com/

TFF VMBB Email Tac

Zigzag2
*TFF Senior Staff*
(6/15/02 3:26:49 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del Re: Revolver highride hip holster ???
Hiya' Thomasray, I'm glad you asked that question! I came across a site with a load of suppliers, Check this out, and good luck ...
www.sportshooter.com/gear/holsterlinks.htm

Edited by: Zigzag2 at: 6/15/02 4:31:31 pm

Xracer
*TFF Senior Staff*
(6/15/02 4:17:54 pm)
Hi thomasray....and welcome to TFF.

Consider yourself lucky that "your sock" is where they told you to stick it!

kdub01
*TFF Senior Staff*
(6/15/02 9:04:13 pm)
"OUCH"!! Shades of Polishshooter's patina cut down Mod 97 (takedown model) 12 ga!!!!

Welcome, Thomasray - we try to have fun here on the board, as well as answer questions. Join in - I'm sure you'll like the place!

Alphamale
*TFF Senior Staff*
(6/16/02 4:52:19 am)
do a search on mitch rosen or milt sparks holsters too.
Unless you've had a lot of practice shooting while crapping your pants, your accuracy is probably going to go to hell when someone is trying to kill you -- SomeGuyInAHat

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.