Revolver Pic Thread

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by mesinge2, Mar 10, 2010.

1. mesinge2

mesinge2 Active Member

Dec 4, 2009
    Central Florida
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2010
  2. BETH

BETH Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009
    naugatuck,Ct.
    very nice very nice-i don't have any to show yet. the wood grips u had those made right?

3. BETH

BETH Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009
    naugatuck,Ct.
    your allowed to shoot the .44 in an indoor range?

4. mesinge2

mesinge2 Active Member

Dec 4, 2009
    Central Florida
    Actually, they are Hogue Exotic Hardwood Grips, the Staghorn grips of the model 64 I had made though.

They have never told me otherwise, :D

Last edited: Mar 10, 2010
  5. emcpowell

emcpowell New Member

Feb 27, 2010
    Good looking RUGER!

6. noslolo

noslolo New Member

Oct 15, 2004
    Johnstown PA
    At "On Target", a indoor range (Severn MD). I used to shoot my Winchester Trapper 1894 in .44Rem Mag. I bought that rifle because it was in pistol ammo, so that I could shoot it at On Target. I now live in Western PA and I can use it to hunt. As the good Col. on the A-team used to say...."I love it when a plan comes together". Back to the point at hand, the gang bangers would laugh when I pulled out the Winchester. Until they saw the muzzle fire from 9 rounds of.....44mag, then they wanted to stop and talk.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2010
  7. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2007
    NW Florida
    Three-inchers are fun.

We got Daddy and Little Baby.
    [​IMG]

Then we got Uncle Joe and Brother Billy.
    [​IMG]

Sometimes we need to go big
    [​IMG]

Sometimes we need to go small
    [​IMG]

And then sometimes we need to go mid-sized.
    [​IMG]

But it's all good.

8. mesinge2

mesinge2 Active Member

Dec 4, 2009
    Central Florida
    Alpo, the grips of that 44/40 are great,

I love 2.5" and 3" K/L frame's also. I think a 3" barrel is perfect for a 357 K frame.
    I think that the 3" is a good compromise between concealability and accuracy

9. The_Rifleman

The_Rifleman Active Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Ohio
    [​IMG]

My Remington 1858 New Model Army Revolver (replica.) [cap & ball]

10. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2007
    Heart Of Texas
    waitning for batterys to charge. have more pics soon. Heres a family pick of the 3. My .44 mag SBH, my ruger single six .22LR/.22mag convertible, and my raging bull .480. I aint much of a revolver man, but the SBH .44 is one of my favorite handguns;)

Attached Files:

11. Roadkil

Roadkil Member

Jan 4, 2010
    SW Ohio
    You have a nice collection there mesinge2, very nice. Below is a picture of my first and currently only handgun.

The Judge Public Defender:

Last edited: Jul 19, 2011
  12. red14

red14 Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2009
    N FLA
    Have you seen 'The Earl' made by North American Arms? It was based on your Remington.

http://www.northamericanarms.com/EARL.html

13. TheGunClinger

TheGunClinger Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Here are my Rugers and a Henry .44. Couldnt take it out of the pic. The Rugers are a Super Blackhawk Hunter w/7.5" barrel, on right is Redhawk .44 w/4" barrel, on left is Super BlackHawk .44 w/5.5" barrel. Then is a Ruger LCR w/ crimson Trace grips, Next pic is a Ruger Bearcat .22. I likes Rugers!

Attached Files:

14. TheGunClinger

TheGunClinger Well-Known Member Supporting Member

More of the same plus a Ruger SP-101, a Taurus .357 (blued) that I paid $50.00 for then another Taurus .357 Ultra Lite and a Taurus .33 +P in Titanium. Thats all I can find in the safe. Anyone who has any spare, unwanted Rugers or ANY other brand that they dont want and would like to give to me, PM me and I will send you my address so's you can send them to me.:D

Attached Files:

15. mesinge2

mesinge2 Active Member

Dec 4, 2009
    Central Florida
    Roadkil,

I love the judge. I purchased one of the first that came out, the Public Defender and the Raging Judge magnum are on my list.

View attachment 34941

Last edited: Sep 29, 2010