revolvers

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by 215chris, Oct 3, 2012.

1. 215chris

215chris New Member

hi fellows,i have a few guns that i need info on and looking to get parts to complete them,and or have parts on hand for other gunsmithing projects....thanks...from top to bottom...left side...iver johnson #43657 ,iver johnson #17898 ,h+r the american #160338 ,h+r auto ejection .38 s+w ctge, top right...us revolver co.(iver johnson)#48275, h+r 922 d4267 which i got the info from you all ready, h+r # 34556, thames#4086 and last but not least the little gun in the center with a folding trigger...al it has is a H next to the barrel on the right side...thanks and looking forward to your knowledge,..215chris

Attached Files:

2. hrf

hrf Well-Known Member

If you want to date the Iver Johnsons and the U.S. Revolver, list the serial numbers and letter prefix if present from left grip frames.

Can't help with the H&Rs.

By chance does the little folding trigger gun have a vent hole in top of barrel? It looks much like some old German blank guns I've seen.
  3. Jim K

Jim K New Member

With the exception of the H&R 922 which, if functional, might bring $150 or so, none of those guns are in anything like collector condition and have little value. The incomplete ones would take more in parts than the guns are worth, if you could even find parts.

Jim