Rich in Lincoln

Discussion in 'General Military Arms & History Forum' started by Guest, Mar 3, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

polishshooter
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (2/5/02 4:49:12 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Rich in Lincoln
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rich, I moved your CZ70 troubles post to the CR forum...somebody there should be able to answer it, the CZ70 is an upgraded CZ50 which is a CR and that I know a few of the guys over there own.

If it doesn't get answered there, we can move it to the tech forum or the Ask the Experts forum until we get it answered.

This forum is more for Historical discussions, even though we do go off on plenty a tangent, LOL, but I think technical questions will get better replies elsewhere...

Now if you want a discussion started on which military .32ACP pocket pistols are best and why, we can get that going and get TONS of worthless opinions flying quickly...HEY GREAT idea!
    We must make war as we must; not as we would like. - Field Marshal Kitchener, 1915