Rick Santorum

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by 76Highboy, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Rocketman1

Rocketman1 Well-Known Member

++1 !!
  2. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Rick Santorum is as decent a human being as we've had run for president in a long time. He is honest to a fault. The opposition is trying very hard to find something to smear him with. A little investigation disproves most of it.

The man is a principled pro life, pro second amendment conservative, who happens to be a Roman Catholic. He has no desire to impose the tenets of the Catholic church on anyone. Geez, I thought that kind of prejudice ended when Kennedy was elected.

We had all better get behind someone soon or we will have four more years of the erosion of our constitution. Romney is by no stretch of the imagination a conservative. Gingrich goes whichever way he thinks makes him look good. Neither has a history of supporting the second amendment.

The obvious choice is Santorum. Wake up America.
  3. Old Guy

Old Guy Member

I hate the concept of anything but the existing guy. But we have no choice. 4 more years will end very ugly I am afraid. Santorum is not a bad guy but he will have to separate his personal religious views from his public expressions.
  4. graehaven

graehaven Well-Known Member

It doesn't matter.

The choice will be Romney. That's a foregone conclusion.

Which means, we'll have 4 more years of the present occupier, because Romney won't beat him.

And, if he does, he's so much LIKE Obama, we won't notice much difference.
  5. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

I am happy that the "So Called Rino" Mitt won MI. Santorum sunk to a whale poop low in begging for Democratic and Union help in the election. I dont want anyone pandering to the liberals to get any where near the Oval ofice. We would be just as far ahead to keep Obama as we would be to have Old Tricky Ricky in there.
  6. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I strongly disagree. So far, Santorum has my vote. I just wish Palin was running.