1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

rifle

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by abby, Dec 17, 2010.

1. abby

abby New Member

value off browning 30 06 mousher bolt gold markings belgiam made sn 4 l 2732 bought at farm auction 120.00 dollors good wood coul scratchs no rust
  2. 22shot

22shot New Member

abby

I'll assume what you bought is a Brownig Mauser bolt action rifle; chambered for 30/06.

That's about all you are going to get out of me without pics; better description!

Welcome to TFF.
  3. abby

abby New Member

thats about it thanks any way
  4. Big Shrek

Big Shrek Well-Known Member

You could probably double/triple yer money easily :)

But I'd go shoot it :D
  5. abby

abby New Member

shot it at the local range dead center 100 yard state shooting range is only 100yds long
  6. woolleyworm

woolleyworm Active Member

any way that you could get some pics posted? Welcome to TFF and I think you made yourself a great buy!