Road Trip!

Discussion in 'VMBB General Discussion' started by inplanotx, Mar 8, 2003.

1. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

berto64
    *VMBB Staff*
    (4/4/02 1:54:22 am)

Road Trip!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Leaving early Friday AM for a week in NW Wash. State.
    I'll let ya'll know how it went.
    Later,

berto

Endeaver to Persevere

sherry748
    (4/4/02 6:13:32 am)
    Reply Re: Road Trip!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I hope you a great trip berto!
    Sherry

high2fly
    *Senior Chief Of Staff*
    (4/4/02 7:11:41 am)
    VAYA CON DIOS Berto---enjoy your trip. Just a reminder, if you're a straddle of a two wheeler, the gaming men will tell you that your odds bleed-off severely compared to having four-wheels. Gasoline prices are climbing again---the experts try to give an acceptable opinion, however it sounds a hellv'a like just plain 'gouging' to me. Mary and I was reminding ourselves very recently that four years ago we were traveling all over Israel---how times and fortunes change.

TallTLynn
    *VMBB Staff*
    (4/4/02 9:00:38 am)

Re: Road Trip!
    Take care berto and hope the trip is a nice one for you! We'll all keep the light on for your return!

SixTGunr
    V.I.P. Member
    (4/4/02 9:05:47 am)
    Be careful and stay safe. Wish I could say I was road trippin' with ya but I got beau coup rifle stocks to paint this weekend (T's included) so looks like I ain't a goin' nowurz. We'll be around here when ya get back. Have fun and enjoy! Six

"What more can I say ..... I was at the wrong place at the wrong time"

Tac401
    Administrator
    (4/4/02 12:22:10 pm)

Stay safe Berto!
    TFF VMBB Email Tac

hope6970
    *VMBB Staff*
    (4/7/02 4:13:26 pm)
    berto,

Hope you packed your rain coat with you......if you didn't it will be sure to downpour all the time you are there.

See you when you return.

Hope

TallTLynn
    *VMBB Staff*
    (4/8/02 8:14:45 am)

SixTGunr - your time will come - for road tripping. Hope you survived painting stocks this past weekend.

berto64
    *VMBB Staff*
    (4/13/02 12:03:03 am)

Road Home
    Hi folks, leaving in the AM for Idyhoe,. And yep, it's been wet.
    Later,

berto

berto64
    *VMBB Staff*
    (4/14/02 4:04:32 pm)

Re: Road Home
    Good Mornin' all,
    Wet trip home, but made it safely. Fog in the mtns got a little spooky, sometimes so thick I couldn't see the fogline painted on the side of the road. Sooo glad to be in nice dry
    Owyhee County.
    Got home around 00:30 this AM. and just woke up.
    See ya later.

berto

Endeaver to Persevere

SixTGunr
    V.I.P. Member
    (4/14/02 6:02:44 pm)
    Reply Re: Road Home
    Glad to see ya made it home safely and are back with us. Sounds like ya had a great nap . Six

ruffitt
    *VMBB Staff*
    (4/15/02 4:01:30 am)

Glad ya made it back home safe and sound.

Regards
    RuffItt

high2fly
    *Senior Chief Of Staff*
    (4/15/02 7:09:48 am)
    See that Bert---they do work---those little Hails and Blesses and Pleas do help. Welcome home---transiting anywhere in that fog sure increases the odds of your getting bunged-up. Now get busy and entertain us with some tales of combat or passion---take your pick---. They go together you say--well, that is sure debatable---remember what the Hippies called us military men back then---DOGS OF WAR was one of the polite ones. Wilborn

TallTLynn
    *VMBB Staff*
    (4/16/02 10:03:52 am)

Glad you are home my friend! Sounds like you had a good trip.

Right now I think every place is raining - though I got to admit warm rain in Kentucky is better than the 40+ degree weather I came home to last night.

SixTGunr
    V.I.P. Member
    (4/16/02 11:36:14 am)
    Glad that your back safe and sound as well T and hope that everything went well in "The Bluegrass" ..... Six

berto64
    *VMBB Staff*
    (4/16/02 11:54:45 pm)

Howdy T,
    Hope you had a good trip as well. Mine went well, saw all the kids & grandkids and got water-wrinkled!
    See ya soon.

berto

Endeaver to Persevere

high2fly
    *Senior Chief Of Staff*
    (4/17/02 7:00:22 am)
    Ms. T., as I read your remarks about warm Kentucky rain I recalled one of Elvis's songs about KENTUCKY RAIN---must have been pleasant---welcome back---you were missed. Now tell us about the long sloping hills , almost blue-green in appearance, partitioned off with the white rail fences, and horses running in wild abandon the length and breadth of the pasture---spindly legged colts, not too long born, trying to keep up with the racing herd, and it's mother---tell us about Kentucky---I've never been there. Wilborn

SixTGunr
    V.I.P. Member
    (4/17/02 7:35:41 am)
    And to think I had lived there for about two years a little while back. Kinda wish I was back there as it is a beautiful state, but for some reason I keep moving westerly from that direction. Ahhhhh! The Bluegrass

TallTLynn
    *VMBB Staff*
    (4/17/02 8:29:10 am)

Wilborn, I just posted my trip but only the Knob Creek type experience. They don't have hills just rolling speed bumps to my mind. Beautiful area though, love the blue/green grass and some of the nicest folks you'd ever want to meet.

Will tell some more tonight after work.

Tac401
    Administrator
    (4/17/02 8:56:39 am)

Welcome back to both of you!
    TFF VMBB Email Tac