Romney on the 2nd

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by armedandsafe, Sep 12, 2012.

1. permafrost

permafrost Active Member

I don't like everything he's done in the past on gun control, but this election is to important to vote on one single issue. I think the future of America as we know it is on the line here. We have also lost all respect on the world stage . America must still set a strong example for the world. It's our destiny. It's why so many have fought and died. If we shirk our duty to lead, than there are several more countries who would be only to willing to step forward and fill the void. Do we really want that? Someone has to lead with strength and the right values, and I prefer it be the USA! Romney can do this. Obama has shown us what he can do. Choose wisely.
  2. 45nut

45nut New Member

It's pretty flipping simple folks, anybody but obozo. Besides, in Mass, he only signed the legislation The People's representatives passed and put before him. States Rights?? Remember the 10th Amendment? Maybe the pro gun crowd needs to get better organized in Mass. Hell, they're Yankee's for crying out loud! :eek::D:D I'm just saying mass can still write another law nullifying the previous one if they're so inclined.

Now, I'm not in favor of stricter gun laws, in fact, I'm kinda in favor of no gun laws period. If you can afford it, buy it and shoot it.