Romney/Ryan supporter in Whitewater, WI beaten

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by hogger129, Oct 23, 2012.

1. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Read more: http://host.madison.com/news/local/...d67-11e2-806c-0019bb2963f4.html#ixzz2AAUEV2d6
  2. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

As long as these guys keep their mouth shut, Mike Tate and his band of Union Thugs will have no worries. Hope they paid them well.
  3. tcox4freedom

tcox4freedom Well-Known Member Supporting Member

At least this story is true; UNLIKE the "fake" KKK attack on an Obama supporter.
  4. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Why do I think these guys are not likely to be Caucasians or Christians and unlikely to have a full time job. I'm making a lot of guesses here but it seems to be a trend.
  5. targetacqmgt

targetacqmgt New Member

If Romney wins (I pray he does) I can see the civil unrest now in every blue state. The NG will be very busy on riot duty, Except Ill-the chicago police seem to be ruthless enough to "control" any crowd.:rolleyes: