Ron Paul is the man

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by weaponofffreedom, Nov 22, 2011.

1. weaponofffreedom

weaponofffreedom New Member

Ron Paul is the man. What say you? (+1 \ -1)
  2. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

I say I've been along time Ron Paul fan but not any more. Anyone that thinks you can play nice with Arachaphobiajob has got to have a screw loose.
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2011
  3. reynolds357

reynolds357 Former Guest

Ron Paul is a moron who said "Iran NEEDS nuclear weapons."
  4. vytoland

vytoland New Member

ron paul is just another clown in the race for the 2012 gold ring. there aint a bright bulb in the box.
  5. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

6. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Arachaphobiajob?:confused:
  7. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

I am looking into Paul more now to come up with my opinion. I dont have one yet. But I was listening to Mike Church this past week on sat radio. He was defending Ron Paul and played some clips of things that he has said that have been taken out of context. NOt saying anything bad or good about him yet. So i am interested in what is said here.
  8. reynolds357

reynolds357 Former Guest

I heard him say "Iran needs nuclear weapons" in context.
  9. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Iran would only seek to destroy Isreal with them. Why would anyone want Iran to get nuks? What was he thinking?
  10. reynolds357

reynolds357 Former Guest

Thats his problem, he does not think very much.
  11. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Yeah...that Iranian nut.
  12. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member

He is probably a really nice granddad, president......NO
  13. jim brady

jim brady Well-Known Member

I say this with the greatest honesty I can bring to bear: Ron Paul is a good man because of his stance on following our Constitution 100%, BUT he is out in the whacko-ozone on foriegn policy.

Anyone who thinks that the U.S. can afford to crawl back into our shell and let the world do it's own thing is very dangerous in my humble opinion. Kind of like how we were in the 1930s with Germany, Japan and Italy. Didn't work out so well for us back then, and I think it would work out even less well today.

Unfortunetley we are stuck with the role that we have today of being THE country that tries to bring stability nearly everywhere. I don't like it, but we really don't have much choice in the matter. Who would fill that vaccum if we retreat back within our borders? The newer, kinder, gentler Russia? Maybe the re-treaded Red Chinese. Some choice. You know THEY wouldn't mess us over (much). That's what Ron Paul is telling us to count on.
  14. hkruss

hkruss Active Member

I guess my answer is typical of many.

There is so much he says that I fully agree with.
    His foreign policy, isolationist stance alone is a deal breaker for me to vote for him.

Truly, saying it's not our business if Iran has a nuke or not is STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    To use one of my favorite sayings, Ahmadinajad is crazy as a sprayed roach.
    I have no doubt he would use it on Israel, probably others as well (maybe us, if they can come up with a capable delivery system).

15. gad1111

gad1111 Member

I'm right there with many of you, love him on domestic stuff but on foreign policy he scares me