Ron Paul on assasination

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by keepitlow, Feb 27, 2010.

1. keepitlow

keepitlow New Member

2. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

What aaaaaahhhhh is this about? Is this for real?
  3. cycloneman

4. mcw120566

mcw120566 New Member

Guess we had all better fill out the Census form, otherwise who knows..........
  5. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

So, let me get this straight. We're reading Miranda Rights to known terrorists in the freaking battlefield and then giving them US Civilian trials but we're allowing the ability to order 'hits' on US citizens? Gee, that doesn't sound like a Chicago politician, does it? :rolleyes: What the hell is wrong with this picture, and why hasn't someone in the media pounced on this?!?!?!... :confused:
  6. cycloneman

Somebody needs to get this to RUSH, WILKOW, LAURA. I dont belong to any of their forums but if someone here does please get it out.

yea it is crazy. So if you follow the logic when are you supost to read them the maranda rights before or after you kill them.

You have to also remember homeland security calls the founding fathers the original terrorist. What does that make us?
  7. cycloneman

i have posted this on two other forums and cant believe just how people are staying away from this one with a 10 foot pole.
  8. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

Just because people don't comment on this doesn't mean alot are not reading and monitoring this.

I read and watch everything. Then I make up my own mind.
    Encourage as many as you can to go here. Police, Military, Fire, every and anybody.

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/
  9. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Just what gives them the right to assassinate US citizens? Was it an Executive Order or something out of the so called Patriot Act? Or did Eric Holder write some new laws?

Splain Lucy, I missed something
  10. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

TEE RAAA NEEEEE

What part don't you understand. They don't need no stinking laws.

fascism.jpg
  11. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

NO U.S. CITIZENS ON CIA HIT LISTS

It is useful to be reminded from time to time that not every allegation or published report concerning Central Intelligence Agency operations is necessarily true.

A front-page story in the Washington Post on January 27 included the remarkable statement that "Both the CIA and the JSOC [Joint Special Operations Command of the Department of Defense] maintain lists of individuals... whom they seek to kill or capture. The JSOC list includes three Americans, including [Islamist cleric Anwar al-] Aulaqi, whose name was added late last year. As of several months ago, the CIA list included three U.S. citizens, and an intelligence official said that Aulaqi's name has now been added."

But at least the part about the CIA list turns out to be unfounded.

"The article referred incorrectly to the presence of U.S. citizens on a CIA list of people the agency seeks to kill or capture," the Washington Post said in a correction published in the February 12 edition. "After The Post's report was published, a source said that a statement the source made about the CIA list was misunderstood. Additional reporting produced no independent confirmation of the original report, and a CIA spokesman said that The Post's account of the list was incorrect. The military's Joint Special Operations Command maintains a target list that includes several Americans. In recent weeks, U.S. officials have said that the government is prepared to kill U.S. citizens who are believed to be involved in terrorist activities that threaten Americans."

The correction has been appended to the online version of the article.

On February 3, Director of National Intelligence Dennis C. Blair testified to his view that U.S. government agencies may use lethal force against U.S. citizens who are involved in terrorist activities. "We don't target people for free speech," he said. "We target them for taking action that threatens Americans."

"I'm actually a little bit surprised you went this far in open session," said Rep. Pete Hoekstra (R-MI) at the hearing of the House Intelligence Committee.

"The reason I went this far in open session," replied DNI Blair, "is I just don't want other Americans who are watching to think that we are careless about endangering -- in fact, we're not careless about endangering lives at all, but we especially are not careless about endangering American lives as we try to carry out the policies to protect most of the country. And I think we ought to go into details in closed session."

Agentwil New Member

I believe it was taken out of context to create a conspiracy theory.

Other examples:

You have to also remember homeland security calls the founding fathers the original terrorist. What does that make us?

Guess we had all better fill out the Census form, otherwise who knows..........

Just what gives them the right to assassinate US citizens? Was it an Executive Order or something out of the so called Patriot Act? Or did Eric Holder write some new laws?

Homeland never said nor believes the founding fathers are terrorists. This was said by Pelosi. The Patriot Act has all but ended. My question to you is how exactly has the Patriot Act affected your rights? As a proud founding member of the Department of Homeland Security I took an oath to defend and protect the Constitution of the United States. Not just part of it, ALL OF IT! What is being said is if US Citizen Jihadists are encountered on the battle field, should they be dealt with as criminals or combatants? This was brought to the attention of US attorneys after a US Citizen was encountered fighting alongside Afghan Taliban. He was wounded and taken prisoner. The question is does he deserve a US trial or should he be treated as an insurgent? The Ron speech isn’t based on fact but perceived behavior by President Bush.
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2010
  13. cycloneman

I had it wrong it was a fema guy who called the founding fathers the original terrorist.

As far as other things go I will never trust my gooberment. They lie period!

I can't understand giving maranda rights to some and killing others. Doesn't add up never will.

Oh this was a mistake, OK you mean a mistake to have leaked this out.

They are just so trust worthy. You know "this is not a time for profit", but dont tell that to George Soros, or Michelle, or the nobel prize winner for doing nothing. Or how does that health care package feel going down your throat?

Now where did I put my tin foil hat.
  14. Agentwil

Agentwil New Member

You have the right to have any opinion that you want and feel anyway that you want. I work for the government and do I think it’s perfect…no but it’s the best system out of all the rest.
    I can't understand giving Miranda rights to some and killing others. Doesn't add up never will.
    I agree it doesn’t have a place on the battlefield or with our military. I can’t believe our soldiers have to run everything through JAG to get a firing solution.

I hide my tin foil hat under my baseball cap so my coworkers don't make fun of me. ;)