Roseanne Barr last night tweeted the home address of George Zimmerman’s parents ''

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ka64, Mar 31, 2012.

1. ka64

ka64 Active Member

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/roseanne-barr-zimmerman-tweets-893416

The comedian Roseanne Barr last night tweeted the home address of George Zimmerman’s parents to her 110,000-plus Twitter followers, only to delete the posting after “not fully understanding that it was private not public.”

Barr’s posting of the correct Florida address of Robert and Gladys Zimmerman came at the same time Spike Lee was issuing an apology for erroneously disseminating a tweet that purportedly contained the home address of George Zimmerman, who last month killed teenager Trayvon Martin.

The residence cited by Lee is actually the home of an elderly couple with no connection to Zimmerman.

Barr, who deleted her tweet in the face of criticism from some Twitter followers, noted that she first thought it “was good to let ppl know that no one can hide anymore.” That stance quickly changed, with Barr reporting, “But vigilante-ism is what killed Trayvon. I don’t support that.”

But while Barr deleted her original posting, the Zimmermans’s address remains in messages in her Twitter stream. Barr’s original tweet was a retweet of a post by a new Twitter user who appears devoted to disseminating the Zimmermans’s address and phone number, as well as contact information for Joseph Oliver, who has made numerous TV appearances in support of Zimmerman, a friend and former coworker.

Still, the entertainer left open the possibility that she would again circulate the Seminole County address of Zimmerman’s parents. “If Zimmerman isn’t arrested I’ll rt his address again.” She added, “maybe go 2 his house myself.”

There is no indication that Zimmerman, who is reportedly in hiding, is holed up in his parents’s residence.

By tweeting the Zimmermans’s address, Barr appears to have violated Twitter rules that state, “You may not publish or post other people's private and confidential information, such as credit card numbers, street address or Social Security/National Identity numbers, without their express authorization and permission.”
  2. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Active Member

Re: Roseanne Barr last night tweeted the home address of George Zimmerman’s parents '

It's no wonder that this country is falling apart fast. If this PIG can have 110,000 Twitter fans, that says something bad about the US.
  3. Millwright

Millwright Active Member

Re: Roseanne Barr last night tweeted the home address of George Zimmerman’s parents '

The bitch is on the level of a koi pond bottom -o and pretty much of the same consistency - and no "apology" is acceptable ! >MW
  4. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

She got booted from her show on opreys pay-per-view channel last week. The slob probably is looking for a job. I've got one for her.
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2012
  5. MSGT-R

MSGT-R Active Member

If anything happens to the Zimmermans, she can be sued for aiding and abeting (facilitating) a crime. If I were the Zimmerans, I'd be getting that lawyer right now. I'd sue her ass for everything she's got.
  6. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin

Some people really are to stupid to be breathing the same air as decent people. I don't wish any human being deliberate harm but if this subhuman piece of 2 legged offal stepped in front of a runaway bus I would not send flowers to her funeral. To the bus driver maybe but not to her.
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

so they have tweeted his address ( and got it wrong chasing innocent folks out of their home)

they have tweeted the address of the witness to the attack ,

they have tweeted the address of his parents

seems like a organised attempt to shut up all those who know the truth

could someone ask the law there if this is lawfull ? if these people are not commiting conspiracy to pervert the course of justice ,
  8. raven818

This country will come apart if any of them gets murdered. If this BS goes wrong, the streets will be full of folks unable to move. They know it. When TSHTF, they'll burn, loot, rob, shoot, run over, B&E's, home invasions, and on and on.

And all of it, nationwide, will be done in just certain parts of towns and cities. Any excuse to " go for it ", and off they'll go.

Don't ya know.
  9. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

they did that in kosovo

lasted about a day and a half before the locals said enough

went house to house for the perpetrators and publically set them alight

got real quiet after that ..
  10. H-D

H-D Active Member

if the internet has taught me anything, its this... there are a LOT of USELESS people on this planet, a LOT!
  11. raven818

I've mentioned before that I was on duty during the riots in 68 ( I think ). The National Guard was all over the city. They were not allowed to have ammunition for the rifles they carried. The paper, TV and radios told the public they had no ammo.

Downtown, they were setting everything on fire..cabs, buses, etc...one..ONE guardsman put ammo in his rifle, shot and killed a 15yr old black kid, and the riots stopped near instantly. Odd.

That wouldn't work in today's atmosphere.
  12. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member

Bullets do stop riots. That is a given..
  13. norahc

norahc Active Member

An hour's drive from the nearest McDonald's

I wonder what they would do if somebody tweeted/published the address to Roseanne Barr's or Spike Lee's parents and their employees.
  14. flintlock

flintlock Active Member

If only some one had put a bounty on her after her redition of the National Anthem............But that would bring me down to her level of pond scum
  15. ka64

ka64 Active Member

Sad thing is nothing, no one cares about the POS's........
  16. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Roseanne... lol.

I remember when she said Tom Arnold had a small (****), and he said "Yeah if you're trying to land an airplane in the Grand Canyon."
  17. MSGT-R

MSGT-R Active Member

In Watts or Chicago?
    Watts; 1965. I was 8. My Dad taught me to handle a rifle when he was out to work during the day. We lived right next door in South Gate, less than 5 miles from the fracus.
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2012
  18. armoredman

armoredman New Member

I would hope these "entertainers" are sued down to their socks. Spiked Leak should have not been allowed to "settle out of court" to the people who's life he ruined with his arrogance, same with this tub of rancid lard.

BTW, with the riot comment, the same thing happened in the LA riots, people protected their property with private arms until the Guard told them to leave - then more businesses were burned because the mob didn't fear the Guard at all.
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2012
  19. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

That's probably because the guardsmen were not allowed to fire on the looters. I would have stayed and shot every darn one that tried to take my stuff.
  20. armoredman

armoredman New Member

Worked in Koreatown...