Roseanne Barr last night tweeted the home address of George Zimmerman’s parents ''

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ka64, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Guts3d

Guts3d Well-Known Member

Re: Roseanne Barr last night tweeted the home address of George Zimmerman’s parents '

Hmmm... What would happen if I tweeted Roseanne's and Spike Lees home address? I'm pretty sure I would get sued out of existence.
  2. MSGT-R

MSGT-R Active Member

Re: Roseanne Barr last night tweeted the home address of George Zimmerman’s parents '

Amen. It has always been about them, and the mob still doesn't see it after all these years.
  3. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

They see it. And they see it works. Why stop now?
  4. MSGT-R

MSGT-R Active Member

Them meaning Sharpton, Farrikon and Jackson. Why doesn't the black community see the narsesissim? When ever one of those show up, trouble begins.