ROSSI 22 CAL PUMP

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by GOGETTER, Dec 4, 2007.

1. GOGETTER

GOGETTER New Member

Looking to buy a Rossi 22 cal. pump rifle. I couldn't find any info on the net on a Rossi. Any ideas on what I should pay. Stainless steel barrel and no knicks or scratches on the butt but some marks on the pump forearm. Looking for a ballpark price. $180 is on it! Help Geno
  2. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

Hi Gogetter!
    A pic would help with a little more info.('nuthin wrong with a Rossi),...for $180... and great condition...I'd go for it, then shoot the heck out of it...;)
  3. GOGETTER

GOGETTER New Member

THANKS! I WENT FOR IT AND GOT IT FOR $149.10 WITH TAX. I'll be shooting the heck out of those targets, cans and gophers. Sweet little gun. 62 SAC model. Stainless with good looking wood. Winchester design. Geno
  4. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

I paid $100 for my blued Rossi 62. I absolutely love it. It shoots just as good and looks just as good as a Winchester 62 but a lot cheaper
  5. GOGETTER

GOGETTER New Member

WHOOPS! Lost the front sight on the Rossi 62SAC. Winchester model 22 pump. Tried Midwest and others for an after market sight but I cannot find any info on this front site. Any suggestions. Geno
  6. Goody

Goody Member

7. GOGETTER

GOGETTER New Member

GOODY: THANKS for the great information. I'm calling them tonight. Geno
  8. GOGETTER

GOGETTER New Member

Goody: Got the part ordered. You are da Man!! Geno
  9. Goody

Goody Member

Your welcome, Merry Christmas.
  10. tomo15

tomo15 New Member

i'm going to buy this gun. :D
  11. Jim Hauff

Jim Hauff New Member

The Rossi 62 SAC is Nickel plated. I have had mine since new in 1990 and it has a few thousand rounds through it - only problem has been with extracting any and all PMC ammo, all others have worked very well. I'm constantly amazed at the accuracy of this little pump gun. If you don't already know, this model will fire each time you pump it, if you hold the trigger full back. I can dump a dozen rounds through it in about 3 seconds. I often thought it would make a "decent" home defense gun, lacking something larger caliber, because of the rapid fire capability.