Rossi Blackpowder Rifle

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by gunslinger586, Sep 30, 2003.

1. gunslinger586

gunslinger586 New Member

I'm new to this forum so if this has been addressed please be patient with me. Was wandering thru a gunshop and spotted a very compact wood stocked Rossi ML. Don't recall the model# but was wondering if anyone had any experience with Rossi's bp line. Next to it was a similar model but made by H+R. Both were in line ign. and I think set up for 209 primers. Looked like a good hunting rig and were reasonably priced. Any input? I think I'll jump to Rossi's website (if they have one) and see what's on it. Thanks.
  2. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

[​IMG]

Uses 203 shotgun primers, simple break open action makes priming & cleaning a snap! Drilled & tapped for weaver scope base. Worm glow open sights. AND, a vast assortment of interchangeable barrels are available for these: 20 Ga shotgun, .243 win, 17 , 270 WSM, 308.

Give it a try, and let us know what you think! :)
  3. bigboom338

bigboom338 New Member

Zig is that pic of a Rossi or a H&R? Looks like a NEF to me.
  4. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

BB338, it's a Rossi :D

New England Firearms|Harrington & Richardson.
    Huntsman Synthetic Stainless
    [​IMG]
  5. bigboom338

bigboom338 New Member

What made me ask was 1. I had never seen a Rossi BP and didnt even know that they made them and 2. was the ramrod, I was looking at a NEF last week and it/they have the same rod.