1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Rossi Blackpowder Rifle

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by gunslinger586, Sep 30, 2003.

1. gunslinger586

gunslinger586 New Member

I'm new to this forum so if this has been addressed please be patient with me. Was wandering thru a gunshop and spotted a very compact wood stocked Rossi ML. Don't recall the model# but was wondering if anyone had any experience with Rossi's bp line. Next to it was a similar model but made by H+R. Both were in line ign. and I think set up for 209 primers. Looked like a good hunting rig and were reasonably priced. Any input? I think I'll jump to Rossi's website (if they have one) and see what's on it. Thanks.
  2. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

[​IMG]

Uses 203 shotgun primers, simple break open action makes priming & cleaning a snap! Drilled & tapped for weaver scope base. Worm glow open sights. AND, a vast assortment of interchangeable barrels are available for these: 20 Ga shotgun, .243 win, 17 , 270 WSM, 308.

Give it a try, and let us know what you think! :)
  3. bigboom338

bigboom338 New Member

Zig is that pic of a Rossi or a H&R? Looks like a NEF to me.
  4. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

BB338, it's a Rossi :D

New England Firearms|Harrington & Richardson.
    Huntsman Synthetic Stainless
    [​IMG]
  5. bigboom338

bigboom338 New Member

What made me ask was 1. I had never seen a Rossi BP and didnt even know that they made them and 2. was the ramrod, I was looking at a NEF last week and it/they have the same rod.