1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

ROSSI CIRCUIT JUDGE

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by Double D, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

I havent seen much feedback on these rifles. Anybody got one yet? If so what do you think?
  2. mr.t7024

mr.t7024 Member

H
    I used to work at Bass Pro in Massachusetts and sold many of the the Rossi Circuit Judge rifles/shotguns, the feed back was always positive. Although I have never shot one the feedback I got would induce me to do so! BTW, keep the lead flying!:D
  3. Helix_FR

Helix_FR Active Member

Neat gun, neat idea. Two problems. 1 is the choke tubes. You must have the right tubes in for what your shooting. its not like the judge were you can put a 410 and a 45LC mixed in the cylinder. (Taurus makes the Circuit Judge for Rossi anyway) Wrong tube with wrong ammo and you can do some serious damage. Other issue is the timing with them can be troublesome. If you find one with a good lockup and the tube issue dosen't cause a concern, I think they are pretty cool.
  4. ozwald

ozwald New Member

I got one in October 2011 and would not give mine up for anything. I just posted my thoughts on the matter in general discussions today if you want to take a look.
  5. Zane71464

Zane71464 Well-Known Member

I havent got one but have done some shooting with the Stainless.
    It's a nice "outfit" and what Helix posted about the choke tubes is what
    I dislike about the CJ.
    With the .45lc, Ive only had the chance to shoot out to 30 yards standing with
    no support and it held nice groups.
    EDIT: i like the sights.
  6. ehfudd

ehfudd New Member

Just got one. Yep, chokes need changed. 45 and 410 slug can use the same choke. Have to change for any round with bb's. Have to turn cylinder to get all shells out. They hit the stock. No biggy in my book. Accurate out to 30-50 yds. Really like the fiber optic sites.Mine came with top rail for accessories. 529.00 + tax at Wally's.