Rossi Matched Pair

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by warpig, Feb 24, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

dan70
    (12/6/01 7:18:07 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Rossi Matched Pair
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I was wondering if anyone has any experience with these, or heard any feedback
    about them. www.rossiusa.com/mp.html
    I am thinking of the 410/.22 combo for my son. A local shop has them at $140
    for the blued version.

Edited by: dan70 at: 12/6/01 7:19:20 pm

warpig883
    (12/7/01 12:12:38 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Rossi Matched Pair
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I want one of these! I wonder if the shotgun barrels come with scre in chokes? Would be an great kid gun. Good for upland birds and small game. Heck it would even work in the duck blind.
    Know what?
  2. mad410

mad410 New Member

The matched pair is a real bargain. the 22 is really acurate.As for the shotgun, there are no screw in chokes, but it comes with a fixed modified choke which works real well for the type of hunting you described. mostly all 410's come with a full choke and are difficult to shoot with any kind of accuracy.You wont be disappointed.
  3. john riley

john riley New Member

I was looking for a camp gun for a while and did alot of reading up on the matched pair and all the research was positive. while I ended up going for something different the matched pair was high on the list ( they also make it in stainless)
  4. hammybone

hammybone New Member

Our local gun shop had a special on the 12 ga & 22mag for $95.00 not a bad deal reviews in gun mags rated the gun good for the price. I shot probaly 10 rounds and the gun stopped ejecting the spent case. I took the gun back to the shop because it was still in warranty. The gun was shipped to Rossi for repairs. I got my gun back six months later and an apology from a customer relations guy from Rossi. MY 10 year nephew loves the gun I think I will give it to him for his next birthday.
  5. agang28

agang28 New Member

rossi also has whats called the "triple Play" for a youth model i bought one for my wife it comes with a .22 20ga and a .243 barrel with a scope mount attached got it at dicks for bout $250 i think. i thought it was a good purchase especially with the 20ga barrel wich is more useful in my opinion than the 410