Rossi Model 62

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Double Deuce, May 21, 2010.

1. Double Deuce

Double Deuce New Member

Have a Rossi Model 62 Nickel plated .22, looking to sell it don't shoot it much. Was going to ask for 200, but not sure of its real value. It is in great condition and I can post a picture if you like.
  2. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

you have it priced for a quick sale, that is a fair price though it may be worth a tad more. depending on condition and barrel lenght, the shorter "carbines" 16 1/2 in barrel in blue (used) bring about 200 to 250 . hope this helps. oh and the prices i quoted are in my neck of the woods, the price may be higher or lower depending on the area of the country.
  3. Double Deuce

Double Deuce New Member

I will start it at 250, I looked at ********* and they had some higher than that, thanks for the info.
  4. AirTraffic

AirTraffic New Member

Is it the 16 1/2 inch barrel (end of barrel even with magazine tube...model 62 sac) or does it have the 23 1/2 inch barrel (barrel extends about 7 inches past end of magazine tube...model 62 sa)?

Also, does it have the round or the octogon barrel?

Obviously, I'm interested in your little rimfire!
  5. Jim Hauff

Jim Hauff New Member

AirTraffic,
    Welcome to the forum.
    It is doubtful that Double Deuce will see this, maybe he will, if he doesn't try contacting him through his personal contact - the previous thread is exactly one year old today.
    Good luck.
    p.s. I have one of the Carbine versions, nickel plated, round barrel, 1980 vintage - an excellent little shooter and surprisingly accurate. Mine has at least 5000 rounds through it without a hitch.
    IMG_2776.jpg

IMG_2804.jpg
    Last edited: May 21, 2011