1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

rossi wizard anyone got one?

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by skillman, Feb 19, 2012.

1. skillman

skillman New Member

Hello all
    I just joined this forum so forgive me if I'm bringing an old topic? But I am interested in buying a Rossi wizard only I can't find any positive reveiws on live and they are all a couple of years old. I already own a Rossi matched pair with a muzzle loader barrel and a 12ga rifled slug barrel. I love the concept of the wizard's interchangeable barrels. So I could have a 308, 223, 22wmr, and a 410 shotgun all in one. So any info or past experiences would be greatly appreciated.
  2. Albtraum

Albtraum Active Member

No experience with one but Thompson Center Arms has a similar rifle available, where you just change out barrels.
  3. targetacqmgt

targetacqmgt New Member

I have a 30-06 Rossi Wizard - milspec ammo won't work if the primars are set too deep in the shell brass. I got about 1/2 my Korean surplus to fire. Other than that umm great accurate shooter. With a fairly small barrel length the report will be LOUD when fired.