rossi wizard anyone got one?

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by skillman, Feb 19, 2012.

1. skillman

skillman New Member

Hello all
    I just joined this forum so forgive me if I'm bringing an old topic? But I am interested in buying a Rossi wizard only I can't find any positive reveiws on live and they are all a couple of years old. I already own a Rossi matched pair with a muzzle loader barrel and a 12ga rifled slug barrel. I love the concept of the wizard's interchangeable barrels. So I could have a 308, 223, 22wmr, and a 410 shotgun all in one. So any info or past experiences would be greatly appreciated.
  2. Albtraum

Albtraum Member

No experience with one but Thompson Center Arms has a similar rifle available, where you just change out barrels.
  3. targetacqmgt

targetacqmgt New Member

I have a 30-06 Rossi Wizard - milspec ammo won't work if the primars are set too deep in the shell brass. I got about 1/2 my Korean surplus to fire. Other than that umm great accurate shooter. With a fairly small barrel length the report will be LOUD when fired.