Ruger .45 LC Vaquero

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by Helldorado, Feb 18, 2004.

1. Helldorado

Helldorado New Member

anybody own or ever use one of these? Just wondering about there quality and your experiences with it....have a nice offer for one....thinkin about takin it. Anyway....if anyone has any knowledge of these let me know.....thanx!
  2. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

Helldorado, I've been off and on about them. I ended up getting this Ruger so I could shoot both the .45LC and the .454...:)

Oh Yea! It bee's the one on the right...;)

Attached Files:

3. Hydra Shok

Hydra Shok New Member

SG, you have something against bowling or bowlers? A bad experience maybe?
  4. thomasray

thomasray Member

Vaquero 45

Hello, I have had the cylender pin shoot loose on this gun as well as on the 45 Blackhawk.

I want to look at the new Beretta Stampede.................
  5. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

Welcome to TFF thomasray!...:cool:

I'm a leftie Hydra Shok...throw nuthin' but gutter balls, so I decided a better way to use the Bowlin' Ball and Pins...;)
  6. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

Some of us southpaws aren't so bad!!

I once maintained a 170 average in league bowling, way back in the early sixties in Mobile..... Still have my custom ball but gained so much weight over the years that my fingers don't fit the holes any more.
  7. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

Glad to see you at TFF, thomasray.

Hope you enjoy it here and will become a frequent visitor. We are a diverse group and enjoy a camaraderie unsurpassed anywhere on the Web. Our collective knowledge is some of the finest you will find anywhere and is unsurpassed.

Please pull up a stump and make yourself at home. We are dedicated to the preservation of the United States Constitution and those who gave their all to see it through from the beginning to the present. We hope it will be one of your favorite places. Finally, we would like you to feel that this is just as much your home as it is ours.

Attached Files: