Ruger mini 14: I need some help

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by tommym, Dec 18, 2009.

1. tommym

tommym New Member

I have a Ruger mini 14 with a 18in barrel, on the box is model 05812 blue, on the left side of the gun is stamped Restricted Law Enforcement/Gov't use only 91494. I have never seen another one like this. Can anyone help with any information or price of this gun. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. guns4life

guns4life New Member

Have u shot this rifle some of these came specifically for swat and law enforcement if so it should have a 3 shot burst installed every time u pull the trigger full auto for 3 shots if so u r a lucky man
  3. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Yes, I have seen them come from Tx. Not saying that is where this one came from but I do know first hand that they are sold in Tx. Various police dept will sell them when they replace older rifles. Just like any other mini 14. The flash suppressor is different but the rifle should be semi auto. No biggie.

Edit: Ok i was interupted my Faith Hill and her Sunday night football dance. OK price - about the same as any mini 14 used. At least that is what my buddies paid.
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2009