ruger mini 30

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by tireman, Sep 24, 2006.

1. tireman

tireman Member

hi guys i have ruger mini 30 in a muzzelite bullpup stock. it is listed in the for sale or trade gun is in great shape no blueing rubbed or scratched plastic stock is 100 percent has a sling and a bsa red dot (not laser) scope--cant see the serial number and wouldnt dare take the stock apart- ia lso have the wood stock and several 30 round mags---also, i think i can find the factory mag----gun has a sling, but no swivels. the bullpup stock has a notch for the sling--i bought this several years a go from an le in new jersy. does anybody know about what this is worth? it hasnt beeen fired alot, because the action sstill has good blueing---any help is appreciated thanks sm