1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

ruger mini 30

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by tireman, Sep 24, 2006.

1. tireman

tireman Member

hi guys i have ruger mini 30 in a muzzelite bullpup stock. it is listed in the for sale or trade gun is in great shape no blueing rubbed or scratched plastic stock is 100 percent has a sling and a bsa red dot (not laser) scope--cant see the serial number and wouldnt dare take the stock apart- ia lso have the wood stock and several 30 round mags---also, i think i can find the factory mag----gun has a sling, but no swivels. the bullpup stock has a notch for the sling--i bought this several years a go from an le in new jersy. does anybody know about what this is worth? it hasnt beeen fired alot, because the action sstill has good blueing---any help is appreciated thanks sm