Ruger 'National Sheriff's Association' Vaquero

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by GrayGeezer, Aug 15, 2006.

1. GrayGeezer

GrayGeezer New Member

I have a Ruger "National Sheriff's Assocation' Vaquero in .45 Colt. It is NIB condition. Has never been cocked or the cylinder removed. It has a Walnut box with red velvet lining and of course the Ruger factory box and all papers. The revolver has 'National Sheriff's Assocation' engraved wih Gold inlay on the left top of the barrel. Also a Sheriff's Badge engraved on the backstrap, also in gold inlay. There is engraving on the cylinder, frame and barrel and a gold band around the back of the cylinder. Does anyone have info on the revolver? What it's worth, and how many were made, etc.?
    Thanks
  2. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

Welcome Gray
    I can't get a price out of my books but I will do some research and see what I can do. I will get back to you
  3. GrayGeezer

GrayGeezer New Member

Thank you Southernshooter. I have not been able to find any info on this revolver. I found it in a country general store back in the mountians.
  4. Ramrod

Ramrod New Member

Hi Graygeezer.

I am an Old Retired Sheriff. The Revolver wouldn't possiblly be for sale would it? My email address is jstafford1@alltel.net.

Thanks