Ruger P89 Range Report

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by gunguy25, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Zane71464

Zane71464 Well-Known Member

I hear ya mike....I just did get rid of my P90 and have had it a long time.
    I loved that pistol, but I must have loved the one I traded for it better!:)
  2. Regular Joe

Regular Joe New Member

I bought a P-95 about 3 years ago. The extractor lost temper, and would not extract. Ruger sent a replacement. Same deal. I will NEVER EVER buy another semi auto Ruger CF.
    The good thing is that it led me to Glock.
  3. Sandman

Sandman Member

I have had a P89 for about 15 years. It has never malfunctioned in all the time I have had it. Shoots well also. I put a Hogue slip-on grip on mine.
  4. north tex

north tex Member

I've had a P89DC for more than 15 years and won't part with it. Came with 2 15 rnd mags and I bought 2 Ram-Line 18 rounders (no longer available except used) for it. The trigger takes some getting used to but after you get it mastered it's a good shooter. I did cut that useless lanyard loop off the bottom of the grip.

Made one mistake with it... Let my wife try it out and now it's "her gun". ;)