1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Ruger P89 Range Report

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by gunguy25, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Zane71464

Zane71464 Well-Known Member

I hear ya mike....I just did get rid of my P90 and have had it a long time.
    I loved that pistol, but I must have loved the one I traded for it better!:)
  2. Regular Joe

Regular Joe New Member

I bought a P-95 about 3 years ago. The extractor lost temper, and would not extract. Ruger sent a replacement. Same deal. I will NEVER EVER buy another semi auto Ruger CF.
    The good thing is that it led me to Glock.
  3. Sandman

Sandman Member

I have had a P89 for about 15 years. It has never malfunctioned in all the time I have had it. Shoots well also. I put a Hogue slip-on grip on mine.
  4. north tex

north tex Member

I've had a P89DC for more than 15 years and won't part with it. Came with 2 15 rnd mags and I bought 2 Ram-Line 18 rounders (no longer available except used) for it. The trigger takes some getting used to but after you get it mastered it's a good shooter. I did cut that useless lanyard loop off the bottom of the grip.

Made one mistake with it... Let my wife try it out and now it's "her gun". ;)