The Firearms Forum banner

Ruger takedown tactical

Tags
ruger
1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  dbcooper 
#1 ·
Just decided I needed a new Ruger takedown 10/22 tactical edition. Picked it up at Cabelas October 1- out on the range with it yesterday. Loving this Ruger. Great out of box accuracy, great feel n the takedown is just so easy n machine tight. Man Ruger is making great guns. I've owned many n they just keep putting out high quality. Also fixed my Marlin model 60 22lr.... And not yet ready to give up on it. Nice having these two 50+ year legends.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Temporary only I'm sure. Bought couple extra recoil springs n put one in..as well as dosage of M-Pro 7 CLP but....disassembly n reassembly after cleaning the bolt is still crazy difficult.. Spring is just to fragile as is the rod.... So I'm bigger Ruger 10/22 lover than ever. I can't believe most Marlin 60 owners don't go thru new springs all the time

#5 ·
I have not heard of the Ruger Takedown Tactical

I have two of the Take Down models but not one of those, I need to look at them and see how different they are

edit...OK, maybe I am missing something. I went to Ruger;s site and they only show a Take Down model but no sub model for the tactical one OP mentioned

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.