1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Rush on Katie's show

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by satellite66, Sep 8, 2006.

1. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

2. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

Thanks for the link Satellite
  3. ironsight65

ironsight65 New Member

Thanks for the link. I'm surprised Rush is on her show.
    I guess they want to try and appear "fair and balanced".
  4. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

I don't think you will see it again anytime soon. I think she was trying to get ratings.
  5. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Thanks for the link 66.

I wanted to watch this on my little fat hoes new show but I missed it. Sorry about her nickname, but it stuck a long time ago. "My little fat hoe" Catie Kurick

But back to vid, great as usual. As he was talking I could almost attach all the names that he was refering to, I'm sure that a lot of the Dems did to. So now he is going to get that fearmongering label attached on him again, but I see that as not accepting of the truth that he was speaking.

I really like this guy.

Attached Files: