1. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

2. navis128

navis128 New Member

The Repubs were almost as hard on him last night...but last night his face was on TV reacting to what was being said...and he still tried to p#%s out and whinned about how hard he's got it...
  3. Millwright

Millwright Well-Known Member

Every once in a while Rush hits a homer.....And this is one !! >MW
  4. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Outstanding as usual.

I love that the (R)s are now the party of no, which is mathematically impossible by the way.
  5. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

I heard it. I agreed with it when Rush read it. The problem is that we're assuming that this asinine moron running our country actually wants to improve our way of life. He does not!!!! He's a puppet of the hedge fund managers such as Soros who put him in office. There is money to be made in emerging economies but for that to happen there has to be a collapsed economy. Welcome to the collapsing economy... Economics will lead you to the truth. Obama wants to destroy us... Stop pretending that he's just dumb. :mad: I assure you that he is not just blissfully stupid but calculating... :mad:
  6. artabr

artabr New Member

I agree with you Pony, but lately I'm starting to wonder that "the one" just might be that dense. He sure is putting on an Academy Award winning performance of being clueless if he ain't.

Art
  7. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Perhaps I am giving him too much credit. He's a good 'talking head'. Now, does he understand what he's reading?... Probably not but he does a good job convincing people that he believes it. :(
  8. wpage

wpage Active Member

Rush is unique. Surprised that the leftists haven't done more to silence him. Aside from Fox news and Rush there hasen't been much opposition till lately. As the light of truth begins to shine thru the smoke screens.
  9. obxned

obxned New Member

Don't blane Barry, it's all somebody else's fault and he just needs to spent a few hundred trillion more to make it all better.
  10. questor

questor New Member

+1
  11. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

The problem is, 53% of the people are as dense as Barry.
  12. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

It's changing he's losing his mojo with each billion he wastes.
  13. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

It is REALLY sad that you have to say this, but what is even sadder is that I believe this is a true statement. Obombas actions speak louder than his words.

Don't forget about this little event.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 2, 2010
  14. mncarpenter

mncarpenter New Member

I agree 100%-Obama is far from dumb,and knows exactly what he's doing. He is counting on brain dead citizens who want to be told that everything is gonna be all right.