Rush Says Obama Wants Economy to Tank... I've been saying this for WEEKS!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ponycar17, Mar 3, 2009.

1. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

From yesterday's show...

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_030209/content/01125107.guest.html

I wrote the same thing, in similar language in a response to a local news story a couple of weeks ago. Funny thing... They took the story off the rotating banner and put it on the back page under 'more links' in about 30 minutes. I've had that happen on 3 stories in particular. On one, they rewrote the story to remove the parts about gun control I proved were wrong, deleted my comments, and then turned off the ability to comment. :D I'm pretty proud of being up to speed on the issues sometimes (not all the time) but what disturbs me is that so many other people SHOULD BE!!!! :mad::eek::( We all read this stuff and discuss it daily. Tell someone else! :)

The comment I made on the local news website in response to a story entitled "Bernanke: Economy In 'Severe Contraction'" that likely prompted them to place the story on the back burner... :rolleyes:

Guys, it helps when you speak up. Do so often. ;)
  2. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Pony, you know that article that you have posted from the American Thinker?

I have read that a couple of times, almost completely. That includes all the links that are contained within. Wow, scary shhhhtuff. Especially when you look at the date it was written.
  3. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Yep, Barack Obama and The Strategy of Manufactured Crisis... It is some scary stuff indeed!

As it was posted on 9/28/2008, and describes virtually everything we see happening today, it makes you think... A LOT!!!! :eek:

An excerpt...

I wish there were an 'Oh Crap' smiley... :(
  4. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

One local talk show host made light of the fact that trillions of dollars of value had been lost in the common stock market in the past few months. He also observed that it would make sense that this would serve the government well since these private firms are now worth less and more easily absorbed?... I have to think that's a true observation. :(
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2009
  5. SaddleSarge

SaddleSarge New Member

Now let's throw in a little of Chairman Mao-bama's buddy, William Ayers and his, "Prairie Fire Manifesto." See if you see any thing running concurrent with the events now unfolding: