Russian Commercial Makarov

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by zakar4evr, Oct 22, 2012.

1. zakar4evr

zakar4evr New Member

Came across a pretty good find and would like to know your guys opinion on the value of this pistol.Its Russian 9mm makarov 1J70-18AH It has three 10 round magazine and one is promag,the other two are factory russian with the dual springs.Thanks for the feedback,here are some pics.This gun is in at least 95% condition maybe more...

Zakar

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Bindernut

Bindernut Well-Known Member

Here's your previous thread asking about your IJ-70.
    http://www.thefirearmsforum.com/showthread.php?t=114795
    Value is still about $100-150 even in like-new condition. They only cost 150-175 new back in the early 90's.

I will have to add that the hi-cap models usually bring less than the regular single-stack models. Spare mags for hi-cap model are hard to come by. The ProMags are okay, but just as ill-feeding as the factory mags.

Take it out and shoot the dickens out of it. They're good little shooters but not a real hot collector item.
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2012
  3. zakar4evr

zakar4evr New Member

Sorry,thought I had posted that on another forum,didnt mean for a second post,thanks for the correction and info.

Zakar
  4. B27

B27 New Member

As previously stated the single stack would be preferable for magazine availability,

But otherwise...these little pistols just impress the heck out of me!
    My IJ-70 shoots dead nuts on point of aim at 25 yards and at that distance I kid you not I can give 7-Up cans hell with this little auto.

[​IMG]