S.C. May Soon Execute Repeat Child Rapists

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by rosierita, Mar 31, 2006.

1. rosierita

rosierita Active Member

:eek: i wish i'd been a fly on their wall... WTG frank!

IA that waiting til the 2nd offense is too light a punishment. light them up like christmas trees on the 1st offense. :mad:
  2. berto64

berto64 Active Member

Zorro,

That's a large part of the problem, too damned many studies being done and not near enough serious punishment!

One conviction and they should be down for the count......Life or DEATH. It's cheaper in the long run to execute these maggots.
  3. DeaconKC

DeaconKC New Member

I just came across this thread and it grabbed my attention, because I am a Parole Agent for the State of Illinois and all I deal with is sex offenders. Zorro, I hate to disillusion you, but most of the studies showing tiny recidivism rates are being discarded because of "gleaning" facts to make them appear the way the tester wanted. Right now the only reliable studies [ATSA recognized] show the recidivism rates to be 60-80% range when not in well structured counseling and 20-40% while in the same type of counseling. I have spent over 1,000 hours in training and counseling with these offenders over the last 6 years and have seen everything from laughable hand holding to confrontational screaming, like all things dealing with the human species, some things work for some, some for others. Castration, execution, lifetime prison, counseling etc. are all popular ideas, but there is NO blanket solution. Realize that there is a big difference in the mental makeup of these people. First, they are manipulators. That is how they find their victims and then convince them and their families to allow them into their trust so they can molest. These are the most friendly, gentle, nice people you will ever meet. And they can charm you out of your last dollar or your child's innocence. You must be eternally vigilant dealing with these people because many will use that opportunity as soon as they possibly can. BTW, I am quite prouod of the fact that this year I have personally been involved with sending 18 back to prison, many with new charges.
  4. Ursus

Ursus Active Member

I think its no fair trying to equalize extermination of races with that of children rapists. Certainly I think that a Jew granny in 1940 Varsaw is not in the same human class that one of these monsters. Problem is always feel sorry for the criminal... What about the victim? It would be nice to find the magic formula that woul'd cure these people, but meanwhile? Are we going to tell the parents of the victims, present and future:"Sorry, but it was your kid bad luck being in the wrong place, at the wrong time".
    No I think execution may be not a deterrent but it could same at least a few kids. Thats good enough for me.
    And about execution (the non PC term) not being a deterrent, I'm not sure. Child rapists here in my country were sent in front of the firing squad 30 years ago. Yes, there were rapes back then, but after executions were abolished, what do you think that happened? In the late '60s a child rape was front page news, now that we have "more humane ways" to treat these (and others) criminals, child rapes are so common that the newspapers don't even bother to report all of them. It's commonplace.
    Do you see a correlation? I do.
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2006
  5. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

I still think we need to go back to hangins on the front yard of the Couthouse. Make it public so every body knows about it
  6. DeaconKC

DeaconKC New Member

One thing about execution, it does eliminate the problem of repeat offenders.
  7. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

Right you are, Deacon.

I think that Southern's idea would be capital, too.
  8. SaraBellum

SaraBellum New Member

Right. So execute them, so they can't create new victims who may become abusers who will create new victims....
    It'll wipe out child rape in two generations.
  9. stash247

stash247 New Member

Southernshooter, you are in the right place, but, apparently, at the wrong time, for much of society
    No one, ever executed, by whatever means, ever graced the charts again, as a repeat offender.
    While this is likely not the cure for traffic offenses, it certainly could "thin the herd", rapidly, of child molesters, rapists, murderers, and 'would be' murderers, etc.
    Still," Bertoville, Pop 12", has a nice, yet scary, ring to it.
    Troutwest66 makes more sense than our government, by far, in his arguments, in that he offers God, rather than man, as the judge and inspiration, for behavior , both his, and that of others.
    Perhaps an Injection of whatever 'lights his fire', would be good for all of us.
  10. DeaconKC

DeaconKC New Member

In reply to Zorro's statement that all of the molesters were victims themselves, no, that is not accurate. The majority were abused or in an abusive household, yes, but not all. However, the chances of a victim becoming an abuser are much, much greater than for those who were not abused.
  11. stash247

stash247 New Member

Deacon, all:
    I grew up in a physically abusive home; early on I decided, should I live long enough to have them, my children would not.
    I was lucky enough to have a grandfather, to 'bail' to, when what little home I had started to come apart, and I bailed!
    Let me share with you a few of the fundamental differences. My father could kick me all the way across the room, and did, many times. My granfather never did; "Boy, I'm dissapointed in you", hurt worse than anything he, or anyone else, could do, to my body. Grandpa's maiden sister, Alberta, did the 'work of the Lord', most every day of her adult life, and lived with us.
    Berta did not hold much with grandpa's (Moderate) drinking, but, it was his house, so, could not exactly stop it, but broke every bottle she found, and insisted, in a fashion one could not refuse (she did almost all the cooking), that all of us be in Church, every Sunday. Wasn't then, my first choice, but then, at the time, I had no choice: we went!
    But, the point I attempt, however poorly, to make, is this: In all things, we have a choice; to do, or not to do, this thing we have concieved; and likewise, to suffer the consequences, good or bad, of our decisions, and acts!
    My kids, both girls, know that whatever comes, they always will have a warm, supportive, non-judjemental place to be, so long as I breathe. The exact opposite of the environment I was born into!
    I am struggling here, but bear with me. I could easily say, "I got my a** kicked, every time I F***ed up, so, Here's one for you, and in most venues, the courts, with the right lawyer, on my side, would 'buy in', without a problem. That IS THE PROBLEM!!!
    I believe I am first accountable to God, then to man, but neither would buy a load of BS, like that, in a totally impartial setting!
    I truly believe that a sex offender, rapist, child molester, ad nauseum, has the ability to choose; should they continue to choose, in the 'wrong direction', society has also the 'ability to choose' and, should exercise it, with summary execution!
    No executed felon has ever repeated his offense!
    As I recall: "Render unto Caesar, what is Caesar's, and unto God, what is God's"
  12. troutwest66

troutwest66 New Member

Terry,

great post! You are the shining example to prove that kids can turn out well in spite of their parents like I mentioned above. Sorry you had to grow up that way as my mother had to but you did the same thing she did and broke the cycle. You deserve a lot of credit for rising up out of the ashes. Your grandfather and aunt deserve a lot of credit as well for being there for you when you needed them most. You mentioned choices... so true!
  13. Ursus

Ursus Active Member

AMEN!! A big problem in modern society is our ability to find excuses and "someonelses" to blame. We all make choices and we have to live with the consequences.
  14. DeaconKC

DeaconKC New Member

Thanks for putting it so very well!