S&W 629?

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by Gene Seward, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Gene Seward

Gene Seward Member

Can anyone tell me who can refinish my 629 that has a bad camo job now? I would like similar to AR finish flat black or back to stainless like from the factory. Thanks and good shooting.
  2. UncleFudd

UncleFudd Member

Gene;

A suggestion if I may.

The finest finish you can have ever put on a gun, pistol or revolver rifle or shotgun is the Robar NP3. It appears like stainless.

It is actually teflon impregnated electroless nickel. It does not change any dimension of your firearm and will not show wear after years and years of service.

I have it on one of my colt 1911s and I also had my HK P7M13 and both mags finished with it and highly recommend it for any gun.

If you want black then ask them about their RoGuard finish which does the same thing and lasts as well but is black in color.

Robar Companies
    info@robarguns.com
    www.robarguns.com
    623-581-2648

Hope this helps

UF
  3. Gene Seward

Gene Seward Member

Thanks for the info. Uncle. It is exactly what I was looking for. The Robar is what I will be going with. Again thanks, and have a great day. Gene
  4. Lanrezac

Lanrezac Active Member

Somebody camouflaged an S&W 629?! I never thought I would say this, but: Thank you for not putting up pictures.
  5. UncleFudd

UncleFudd Member

Gene

Keep us posted and send some pics when you get it finished.
    You will not be disappointed.

Tell Robbi Baarkman Kenny said Hello

Lanrezac, I agree, UGH.

UF
  6. Gene Seward

Gene Seward Member

In camo with a camo scope it looked good, but the finish is not holding up. S&W did one years ago.