1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

S&W 645

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by 358 winchester, Oct 20, 2004.

1. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

Ok I found out that I should look at something other than a 357mag auto
    So tell me what you all think about the 45ACP revolver looking at a S&W 645 with a four inch barrel.
    And please don't pull any punchs let it fly
    Thanks
    Ron
  2. punchie

punchie Member

:D :D :D Ifn you mean a 625, you won't do any better, period! Had a couple at the Boogerville gettogether. Sorry you missed it. If you decide on the 625, invest in a de-mooner from Dillon, Calif.Comp., etc. Worth its weight in gold for getting the emptys out of a moon clip.
  3. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

Has to be the 625. Great pistol, can't go wrong.
  4. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

Dang it I hate it when I make typos and don't see them before you guys do :eek:

Yes it is a 625 not a 645 and thanks punchie I was going to ask you what the make and model was of the one I saw at your house. :)
    what is a fair price for a brand new in the box unfired S&W 625? I know that the blue book says MSR $790
    Ron
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2004
  5. 45Smashemflat

45Smashemflat Active Member

Don't know the nomenclature, but you might want to look at the Scandium and Titanium versions as well - look like great "carry a lot, shoot a little" guns.