1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

S&W 9mm Question

Discussion in 'Informational & Technical Archives' started by Zigzag2, Feb 24, 2003.

1. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

jeepkmt
    (2/11/02 10:42:51 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All S&W 9mm Question
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello all,

Does anyone know anything about the Smith and Wesson sigma series 9mm (model SW9VE). I saw one for the first time and it caught my eye but I dont know anything about the gun. So any info would be helpful.

Thanks
    Jeepkmt

Alphamale
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/12/02 7:01:51 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: S&W 9mm Question
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    P O S
    As I rescue those in danger, Lord, may I have no fear.

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/12/02 7:23:46 am)
    Ca-Ca....

SW Man
    (2/25/02 8:43:34 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del S&W 9mm Question
    Garbage.

Alphamale
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/26/02 12:37:12 am)
    I'll retract my POS statement, the sigma series is good if you really want to practice your tap rack bang routine(repeatedly, over and over and over) while collecting brass to reload.
    Pardon me while I burst into flames. I've had enough of the world and its people's mindless games---Incubus

zombienomore
    (2/26/02 11:38:06 am)
    "Run away! Run away!"

Alan Fud
    (4/10/02 3:26:07 pm)
    I help co-moderate a S&W Discussion Board and there have been SOME members who have had good luck with them and swear by them ( and not at them). You're more than welcome to stop by and search our archieves and re-ask the question there.

Edited by: LIKTOSHOOT at: 4/10/02 6:32:09 pm

Smoky14
    V.I.P. Member
    (4/10/02 6:07:23 pm)
    STOP! turn around and RUN

SW Man
    V.I.P. Member
    (4/14/02 10:45:36 pm)
    Just remember: It is not, in this case, the 9mm it is the "SIGMA".

Sigma = Garbage.
    The second admendment GUARANTEES the Constitution and the other nine.

Chief 101
    V.I.P. Member
    (4/15/02 7:21:33 am)
    One of the local PD's in my area went to the sigmas a few years ago. After about six months they got rid of them and went to glocks. Like the other fellow said, a few guys were happy with them. The range master loved his, and would take a B-27 target and turn it sidways and shoot the target in half(at about 10 feet). I think he bought his from the dept. when they changed out. I would guess about 90 to 95% were junk. One guy even had the barrel seperate from the chamber! These were all .40s but I would assume the 9mms are about the same.
    Very funny Scotty, Now beam down my clothes.