S&W Combat Magum

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by todd51, Nov 19, 2011.

1. fleetwood1976

fleetwood1976 Active Member

Awesome pic. A nickel finished smith is definetly my favorite type of handgun.
  2. Rhuga

Rhuga New Member

The nickel finish is like good guys wearing white hats. I like em.
  3. Zane71464

Zane71464 Well-Known Member

NICE Todd! Good find(s) and for the Model 19-4 to be mfg. in "78 and still have a top-notch finish on it and ever cheaper than a blued version...I'm JELIOUS!!! ;)
    All three of those Smith's are just flat out awesome!!!
    I salute you on your Smith's! :D
  4. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Those are nickel rather than stainless? That sure is a sweet family of Smiths you've got there Todd.
  5. todd51

todd51 Well-Known Member

Thanks for all the nice words fellows. I have been dieing this week what with the way warmer than normal. I should be down at the range shooting those guns but figuring this would be winter time I scheduled the painting of the inside of the house and I have been trapped here watching the painter and piling my stuff in first one room and then the next while the sun shines and the temperature climbs to 60. With any luck they will finish up tomorrow so I have hopes for Friday. Saturday there is a gun show on the west side of town so will have to go drool over the offerings.
  6. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

Ill be there with ya Todd, from here unfortunately tho. I been dieing to shoot that 03A3 all week and ill get to friday it looks like..
  7. Rugermanws

Rugermanws Member

Semi autos are popular now but I still love shooting a revolver, I think your age will tend to show you what you favor more. I learned shooting first with a revolver and my kids learned first on a revolver although we shoot semi's as well. People who fought in the war my have a preference to the Colt 1911.
  8. American Leader

American Leader Active Member

I thought when you guy's got over 90 you didn't have to do womens work anymore? Nice set of Smiths Todd, put down that paint brush and go have some fun!
  9. todd51

todd51 Well-Known Member

Well Bob being the "old guy" that I am and living alone it woman's work is going to be done around here I guess I have to do it. But it ain't never fun, oh how I hate ironing.:D
  10. Zane71464

Zane71464 Well-Known Member

I feel for ya there todd....just got my laundry done and some other "nice" house cleaning... :banghead::banghead::thud:
  11. roaddog28

roaddog28 New Member

Great looking model 19. In my opinion the best all around revolver S&W ever made. I have a model 19-2 4 inch along with my 66-4 4 inch and my model 13-2 4 inch. I also have a M&P 38 special 4 inch and my model 10 4 inch. I shoot these revolvers the best and they fit my small hands the best. I hope you enjoy owning one of the best revolvers ever made.
    Regards,
    Howard
    [​IMG]
  12. Brisk44

Brisk44 New Member

I been droolin over that picture.
  13. CharlieSW

CharlieSW New Member

You guys need to STOP THIS - I can barely contol my revolver lust, as it is !!