1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

S&W Husqvarna Model B

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by BenF, Mar 7, 2007.

1. BenF

BenF New Member

I have a S&W model B .270 rifle, made by Husqvarna. I found that it was made in 1968, but i would like to know about what it is worth. There are no noticeable defects in the wood,but there is a spot of bluing that is worn off of the bottom of the barrel, in front of the stock. This spot is about the size of a match head. The bore is great, and the bolt shows no noticeable wear. Any idea what this is worth?
    Thanks, Ben
  2. Xracer

Xracer *TFF Admin Staff Mediator*

Hi Ben.........welcome to TFF.

Yup. The Models B, C, D, & E were all made by Husqvarna in Sweden.....and are fine rifles.

Here's the Blue Book value of the Model B: (% = amount of original finish left)

98% - $305
    95% - $275
    90% - $250
    80% - $195