1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

S&W M27

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by bobkk, Sep 2, 2012.

1. bobkk

bobkk Member

I have a 4 inch M27. Rate it at 90% or better. No box or paper work. Had it 20 some years and don't shoot it much. Thought about selling it but don't know what it's worth. Also have a M19 in 4 inch about the same shape. Bought it new 20 some years ago. Box and paper work with it. Thanks Bob
  2. Jim K

Jim K New Member

A Model 27 4-screw in 95% would bring around $750; the 3-screw only about $500. The Model 19 would go for around $400 in the same condition with standard sights plus box and papers.

Note that prices I and others give are, unless otherwise stated, retail prices, that is what it would bring in a private sale or a dealer would sell the gun for, not what a dealer would pay for it.

Jim
  3. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

Jim, what did you have to go and tell him that for? I was all set to PM him with an offer of fifty bucks each. :( Dang.
  4. Jim K

Jim K New Member

I am building up a good "rep" for the time when I want to offer $20 for a genuine Paterson.

Jim
  5. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

:D
  6. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

That's funny. We need some pics of this Smith.
  7. bobkk

bobkk Member

I might let you handle and maybe shoot my Python for 50 bucks.