1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

1. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

Loki
    (7/7/02 4:40:55 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Price quote?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm looking at a blue S&W 19 .357 w/ 4 in barrel, looks like it has been fired very little if at all. No marks, finish perfect. Original box.

What's a good price for it?

Thanks,

Loki

Edited by: Loki at: 7/7/02 6:18:45 pm

Crpdeth
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/7/02 4:58:24 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Price quote?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Loki...Only heard that name once before...In the Paintball City forums...Not the same guy by chance are you?

Loki
    (7/7/02 5:09:14 pm)

Nope, different Loki. I'm strictly a "don't shoot 'em unless you mean it" guy : )

--Loki

AntiqueDr
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (7/7/02 7:20:06 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Price quote?
    Depends on several factors. What is the complete model number? 3-screw frame or earlier? Pinned/recessed?

We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
    www.apaxenterprises.com
    Master Dealer for Kimber, Wilson Combat and Dan Wesson

Loki
    (7/7/02 7:36:25 pm)
    It's a mod 19-5 ser AEV4972, that on the frame, with an additional number/designation A19 2328.

For the other info, I'll have to plead "duh" for the moment. Will try to get a little more familiar with terminology and get more info.

Thanks,

--Loki

AntiqueDr
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (7/7/02 7:40:22 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Price quote?
    That tells it all. 3-screw, not pinned/recessed. $275.
    We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!